Baptist Health Richmond
Phone Numbers for COVID-19 Concerns
The state hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling (800) 722-5725.
To report a non-compliant business or meeting, call (833) 597-2337.
To report suspected price gouging, call the State Attorney General at (888) 432-9257.
Daily updates on our Facebook page
Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
Kentucky Department of Public Health.
Latest information updates from the CDC.
Madison County Frequently Asked Questions
COVID-19 Test Sites in Madison County
Helping Families Cope With the COVID-19
Coping with Stress During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Helping Children Cope During a Pandemic
Food Planning during the Coronavirus Pandemic
Harm Reduction/Syringe Exchange Program
Richmond: Tuesdays, 3-7PM, 214 Boggs Lane
Berea: Thursdays, 1-5PM, 1001 Ace Drive (off of Rash Road)
The Madison County Health Department operates a Syringe Exchange Program (SEP) to reduce the spread of blood borne diseases such as Hepatitis C and HIV among people who inject drugs (PWID) by providing a scientifically proven public health service that adopts and utilizes the best practices established for harm reduction in this population.
Services at the SEP include:
- Clean injection equipment.
- Hepatitis C and HIV testing available at MCHD clinic locations.
- Hepatitis A vaccination is available at the SEP site.
- Proper syringe disposal, including the expectation that participants will return used needles to the SEP for proper disposal.
- A strict one-for-one exchange model will be employed that provides SEP participants with the same number of sterile syringes that the participant brings in for disposal. For example, if the participant disposes of 14 used syringes at the MCHRSEP, then she/he receives 14 new, sterile syringes in return.
- Referrals for those who request health services or treatment services.
- Free Narcan with training.
Serving Madison County, KY
On-line scheduling is NOT available. Please call our clinics to schedule appointments.
Hours of Operation
Environmental, MEPCO and Administration
Public Health and Environmental Emergencies Only
859-623-7312 option 8
Notice of Privacy Practices
Aviso de Prácticas de Privacidad
Contact Us via E-Mail
Diabetes Education Programs
Family Resource Directory
Food Handler Card
Safe Syringe Disposal
Syringe Services Program
Substance Abuse Resource Guide (4/18)
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Encuesta de Satisfacción del Paciente
2014-2015 Annual Report
2014 Financial Statement
2013 Taxing District Audit